I think I understand your issues here...<br><br>I'll have a look at the tray restoring and see about getting that squared away...<br><br>First off, have you tried entering an route change IP exclusion of "ALL"? (Under advanced options). If your route is not changing length (but only the hops you're using are different), then this will stop route changes from being logged (and will likely also help you not have to turn on so many timeline graphs).<br><br>On limiting the size of the timeline graphs ... this one will probably need to wait. I'm working on a user interface change for the next release, and I'll include this suggestion there. I'm hoping that adding the route change exclusino will help you in this area too.<br><br>On the color issue - when a new node "shows" up in an existing route, any time periods that other hosts responded at that hop are not timeouts - we just sent nothing out for that hop. Ping Plotter paints these time periods with the window color to show that nothing was sent out - no timeout, nothing returned, because nothing was sent. Other color suggestions would be welcome, but I liked the window color just because it DID imply incompleteness...<br><br>Maybe an option for the "New Route Changes Logged" notification? Be able to turn that off?<br><br>Thanks for the feedback! Let me know if any of this info (notably, the "All" exclusion) gets you anywhere closer to how you'd like it working.<br><br>