I recently moved and now have a new ISP and ever since then I've been having severe lag and latency issues. I'm "suppose" to have 4mg download. I can browse the web okay most of the time and upload files but I'm a gamer and this is where my problems REALLY come into play (pardon the pun).

I play Lineage II and the latency is so bad I've resorted to getting a dial up account! I've emailed NCsoft.. they say it's my ISP. My ISP says the problem lies with NCsoft though they have admitted to having bandwidth problems and "say" they're updating their equipment though they refuse to give me an eta.

NCsoft game me the link to PingPlotter which is a brilliant tool!.. but for the life of me I can't figure out which hop is where my problems begin.

Can you take a look at this image and see if you can give me a bit of info so I can take that to either my ISP or NCsoft? I also have a pp2 file I can email if that'll help.

Thanks for any help you can give me with this. I've gotten killed more times than I can count because of this problem.

Rhiannon