Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
PingPlotter Support
I do see the jitter showing up. Since the max latency isn't getting that high I wouldn't be too concerned about it. This is pretty good evidence that your issue is after your router. You could try replacing the Ethernet cables between your ONT and r
PingPlotter Support
Awesome - thanks again for your help with this Tyson. So I put the router's address in and didn't see any packet loss in the readings. However, it did seem to show some jitter. See the readings below. Would you say that it looks like my router i
PingPlotter Support
Yes, go into PingPlotter, add your router, and check for red lines. This would suggest a local problem. And yes, that would be things in your house, e.g. Wifi, router, cables, etc. You can use this guide to help you solve local problems: Solving Loca
PingPlotter Support
Thanks a lot for the info Tyson! Much appreciated. Re your second point - cool no probs I'll follow that Analyzing pingplotter data guide and check the results and report back. Just to check re your third point - should I: o Go into pingplotter th
PingPlotter Support
Hi Robertdee, Thanks for getting in touch! You're spot on about the results from hop 1. This is because your router is down-prioritizing ping, which is pretty common so nothing to worry about here. What you want to do is start at the final destina
PingPlotter Support
Hi all, I’m on a Plusnet 500mb fttp connection in the UK. I’ve been having problems with packet loss while playing COD Warzone on my PC (wired ethernet). Also tried it on a PS5 on wifi at my place and getting the same or worse packet loss on that.
Search

Who's Online
0 registered (), 28 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod