Topic Options
#616 - 11/29/01 09:13 AM how 2 ?
Anonymous
Unregistered

i want to get immadiate mail<br>i know that the minimum time is 1 minute<br>how can i get mail immadiately?<br><br>

#617 - 12/05/01 01:10 AM Re: how 2 ?
Pete Ness Offline

Loc: Boise, Idaho
Actually, just entering a 0 in the "How long to wait for worse conditions" will cause an e-mail to be dispatched immediately the first time an alert condition is present. <br><br>You can also set "maximum e-mail frequency in minutes" to 0 - and it send an e-mail every time an alert condition is present - when the sample is collected. This is not recommended - as you'll just get *TONS* of e-mails whenever an alert condition is present - but it will send that often if you want it to.<br><br>Note that these times are floating point numbers - so you can also enter fractional minutes (ie: .1 will be 6 seconds).<br><br>I've just tested all these parameters in version 2.30.1 - so if you're not seeing the behavior you expect, make sure you're using the latest version (although I'm not aware of problems in older versions, I didn't validate the behavior in anything except 2.30.1).<br><br><br>

Search

Who's Online
0 registered (), 22 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod