Topic Options
#610 - 11/17/01 02:16 PM Change color in systray + zoom keys
Anonymous
Unregistered

I run one copy of PP 2.3 in my systray. I'm very happy with the autosave and load options from the command line. I don't have to manually save and reload/start the proper log when rebooting. Very nice! Also I enjoyed the scroll feature with alt-arrow!<br><br>Two ideas:<br><br>1.<br>Ability to zoom in the lower graph using keyboard keys (similar to the scroll) with for example ctrl-arrow or something.<br><br>2.<br>Have the systray icon change color on alert. Would be VERY nice to - with just a glance of an eye when working with other things - to see if the connection is up again. The ability to run any batchfile or exe when an alert triggers would be nice too :-)<br><br>Thx for a great program!!!<br><br>

#611 - 11/17/01 02:29 PM Re: Change color in systray + zoom keys
Anonymous
Unregistered

Come to think of it: zooming with the keys alt-up and zooming out with the keys alt-down would fit very nicely with the scrolling feuture :-)<br><br>

#612 - 11/18/01 01:36 AM Re: Change color in systray + zoom keys
Pete Ness Offline

Loc: Boise, Idaho
Thanks for the suggestions. No promises as to when, but both are quite good - and it's possible there may have been some work done in these areas already...<br><br><br>

#613 - 11/18/01 06:21 PM Re: Change color in systray + zoom keys [Re: Pete Ness]
Anonymous
Unregistered

:-)<br><br>

Search

Who's Online
0 registered (), 17 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod