Topic Options
#4012 - 08/20/23 03:34 PM microlag iracing
Hammer91 Offline

hi all, I have been having a problem with the iracing driving simulator for many months. I have microlag accompanied by audio loss, sometimes they are very short, sometimes they are a little more pronounced. this problem causes the steering wheel and indications to become unresponsive and therefore causes an accident. I can't figure out if it's a connection problem, I ask for help in this forum because I can't solve the problem, I also changed the connection manager.
share a report where i had this problem

Attachments
euc1race01-orig.iracing.com.pp2 (89 downloads)
euc1race01-orig.iracing.com.pp2 (90 downloads)

#4013 - 08/21/23 01:04 PM Re: microlag iracing [Re: Hammer91]
Tyson Offline

Hi Hammer91,

I reviewed the pp2 file you sent over and your connection looks pretty solid. You've got an average latency of ~23ms to iRacing with no packet loss (at least for this time period). This data suggests that the issues you're experiencing are probably not related to anything on the network.

That said you can still continue to collect PingPlotter data and wait until the issue happens again. Then check back in PingPlotter to see if anything interesting happened on the network. Feel free to upload any other pp2's/screenshots if anything comes up!

#4014 - 08/21/23 01:19 PM Re: microlag iracing [Re: Tyson]
Hammer91 Offline

Thanks for the reply, at least I'm starting to rule out some problems

Search

Who's Online
0 registered (), 30 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod