Topic Options
#3489 - 10/16/19 04:54 AM Exporting all data from Pingplotter
CliffChapman Offline

Hi, Is there a way to export all the data for all the targets from Pingplotter. I see that if I am not looking at an individual target the export options are greyed out.

#3490 - 10/16/19 02:05 PM Re: Exporting all data from Pingplotter [Re: CliffChapman]
AustinB Offline
Network Support @ Pingman Tools

Hey there CliffChapman,

Thanks for reaching out, I'd be glad to give you a few pointers here!

At the moment, there are 2 ways to do a "mass export", if you will:

• Workspaces is one method - click inside your Focus field, and type how much data you'd like to retain. For example, type 7 days, then hit Enter. Once your Focus is set, click the Workspace menu button -> Export Workspace.

• Session Manager works as well - in PingPlotter, click File -> Manage Sessions; a table will then open with your Active or Archived sessions. Multi-select your traces using Ctrl+A (or Command+A for Mac), then click the Export button. Or, multi-select individual traces by holding down Shift and using the left mouse button to select. Please note, you CAN export all data from all of your traces this way, but they will be saved individually.

I hope that helps - please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

All the best,

Austin Berner
Software Support Technician | Pingman Tools
support@pingman.com | (208) 345-0030

Search

Who's Online
0 registered (), 15 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod