Topic Options
#3410 - 06/03/19 02:20 PM Consistent Issues
Deformation Offline

So, I have been having issues for about 3 weeks now, I have had the local ISP over as I do once a month now. All they ever do is add a splitter to my line and the next one just takes it off. All of them talking bad about the previous tech for their decision to add or remove the splitter.

The issue I am having is that every 10 to 30 minutes, happening randomly. Ill completely lose connection for 5-10 seconds in everything. I have replaced my modem, I have purchase and installed a new PCI-E NIC, I have replaced my ethernet cables from computer to modem/router. I had a friend bring his laptop over and experienced the exact same results on wifi and using his own ethernet cables. I feel like i have tried and replaced everything i can try or replace. So any further assistance regarding this would be greatly appreciated. I have kept track of some pingplotter results and also some CMD tracert's and general ping tests. All are reflecting the same ping spikes in the same areas and even disconnections.

Below ill post some screen shots of what ive collected, If anyone has some info i would greatly appreciate it.

Pingplotter Image 1
pingplotter image 2
pingplotter image 3
pingplotter image 4

Thank you all in advance.

#3411 - 06/03/19 03:50 PM Re: Consistent Issues [Re: Deformation]
Hayla Offline
Pingman Staff

Hey Deformation,

Thanks for getting in touch!

I took a look at those screenshots and I'm seeing some different things in each screenshot. To be able to take a deeper look, could you export the sample sets and upload them here please? You can do this by clicking the IP of a trace to bring up the trace window, then heading to File -> Export Sample Set -> All Data. Send that here - and once I see that, I'll gladly take a look. This just gives me some more to look at so I can see what to do to try to help!

Search

Who's Online
0 registered (), 15 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod