Topic Options
#2849 - 05/16/16 03:34 PM Losing configured targets on 5.0.8.1304
LesK Offline

I had a situation where the web interface for Pingplotter went wonky and stopped displaying the graph part for all targets. I tried to re-start the service and it failed. I then killed the Pingplotter process. I started the service. After it was up again I noticed that quite a number of targets before had disappeared. I saw this same kind of behavior before when I rebooted a server running Pingplotter as a service. Overall my impression is it seems like it's unclear when and why it saves the target configuration but losing the targets as I have seen under the two circumstances outlined is not good.

#2851 - 05/19/16 02:01 PM Re: Losing configured targets on 5.0.8.1304 [Re: LesK]
Phillip Offline
Pingman Staff

Loc: Boise, Idaho
Hey LesK,

We are aware of a bug in our web interface, which is not showing the "All Targets" tab. So the targets *likely* do still exist, but don't have an individual tab opened for them - and without the "All Targets" tab, there is no way to pull them up.

We have a ticket logged for this and are trying to get this resolved hopefully for the next point release.

In the mean time, were you able to update to the most current release (5.0.13)? If so, did that resolve this issue?

Please feel free to email in a support ticket if the issue still persists to support@pingplotter.com.

Cheers!

-Phillip

Search

Who's Online
0 registered (), 12 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod