Topic Options
#273 - 09/14/00 06:47 PM V2.20: Illegal Op (W98) after viewing Route Change
WBL Offline

Loading a saved .pp2 file, viewing (double clicking) changed routes and exit PP generates <br>- illegal OP, Details: invalid page fault, all entries 0 (zero) <br>- finally RT-Error 216@5B983<br>- can only be killed via Process-viewer<br>Itīs consistent in my W98, does only happen w/ changed routers (more than one entry).<br>Itīs not consistent when hitting Resume before exiting.<br>Not of an issue for me, but should be mentioned.<br>CU WBL<br><br><br>

#274 - 09/15/00 11:15 AM Re: V2.20: Illegal Op (W98) after viewing Route Change [Re: WBL]
jbrunette Offline

Confirmed, although it doesn't require loading a .pp2 file.<br><br>Just to fill in more details that I've observed:<br><br>If you change to a previous route via the Route Changes box then exit PP, PP crashes. If you change to a previous route, then back to the "latest" route (at the top of the list), then exit, PP doesn't crash.<br><br>On my NT box, the runtime errors do not appear. The good doctor simply puts PP out of it's misery. Win98 at home does show the runtime errors during the crash, which continuously re-appear until the PingPlotter.exe process is killed manually.<br><br>Jason Brunette<br><br><br>

Search

Who's Online
0 registered (), 7 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod