Topic Options
#2227 - 08/09/10 04:07 PM Most recent 6 minutes missing from graph
Les Offline

The most recent 6 minutes is not being displayed on the graph, no matter what time resolution I use. "Reset Focus to Current" is not available so it showing the supposed most current data. I've tried dragging the graph and then clicking "Reset Focus" but still the most recent 6 or so minutes is not shown. I attempted to include a screen show showing the system tray clock, the traph time and the right-click menu showing "Reset Focus" not availale.

Attachments
MultiPing_20100809.jpg (207 downloads)

#2228 - 08/09/10 04:57 PM Re: Most recent 6 minutes missing from graph [Re: Les]
Pete Ness Offline

Loc: Boise, Idaho
Hi, Les.

I'm assuming your "Ping Interval" is less than 6 minutes, right?

Have you tried closing and restarting MultiPing? (Not sure if that will make any difference, but it's easy enough that it's worth a try).

How many targets are you pinging, and what "Ping Timeout" are you using? I could imagine a case where a 10+s ping timeout and a few hundred timing out targets might cause some delay (although 6 minutes is pretty severe).

There are a few other possible clues that a better screenshot might help troubleshoot. Can you send a support ticket view Help -> Email Nessoft Support...? That will send over some additional troubleshooting information that might help a bit. Please *do* include the screenshot.

Search

Who's Online
0 registered (), 38 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod