This extension allows you to set up a schedule for an alert based on the time of day and day of the week.
For example, you can set up an alert that only notifies you of problems from 9:00 to 17:00 Monday through Thursday, and not at all on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.Required PingPlotter Pro version
This extension requires PingPlotter Pro 3.00.3p beta 10 or higher. It will *not* work on the released 3.00.2p version.Installation Instructions
- Download the attachment from this post (link near the title). The file will be named "Alert Condition - Scheduled.ppx".
- Save it in your "c:\Program Files\Pingplotter Pro\scripts" directory (or the appropriate path if you've not installed to that location).
- Close and restart PingPlotter Pro.
- Go to the alerts setup (Edit -> Alert Setup...)
- Create a new alert, or select one of your existing alerts you want to
test this on.
- In the "Method" dropdown, select "Latency - on a schedule"
- You'll see a new area for the days of the week and times. Fill that in with appropriate times. The time ranges entered are times the alert will fire. Anything outside of those ranges will not cause the alert to fire.
- Continue to configure the alert, per your needs.
If you find any issues are problems, please post a message here or send an email to email@example.com
**Update (April 15, 2015): PingPlotter v4 requires an updated version of this script to work, which you'll find attached below.