Hello, I was just wondering, is there a way to set an alert that goes off if my latency is under a set amount?

The reason i'm asking is because where I live, I have a very unreliable ISP, so I've been using the software to track and notify me about my connection quality

(for an example, for stable days, my latency bumps around the 600-800 range, on bad days.... well actually I haven't had a bad day yet since I installed the software (yesterday), but given my experiences with it(the unstable wifi), it would probably have a considerable amount of packet loss, or huge latency spikes (once i have an unstable day i'll measure the amount and adjust the unstable alert i have made accordingly)

so I was wondering if I can set an alarm to go off(in the sense of sound and desktop notification when my Internet is within the range that I have determined to be stable for about 8 or so minutes of the chart

sorry if this is a silly question, the software has been really useful so far in measuring my internets stability.

(oh and right now i'm using the pingplotter pro free trial)

Edited by RuckeySquad (07/24/17 03:14 AM)