Yes, throughout the day when there is no packet loss shown on their servers, my game runs perfectly fine and I am am to play without any issues whatsoever. I have done what you said and ran Pingplotter Pro 24 hours showing how everything is fine and then once the game starts lagging/showing latency, I maximize PPP and their servers are showing the dropped packets once again.

Comcast has made it clear they won't even look into the issue as the reply above was received after I sent many Pingplotter images and files to them from different days and different hours. Comcast is scum of the Earth unfortunately. I have filed a complaint with the FCC about them with all my information I have collected over the past month and waiting to hear back from them.

In the meantime, I have begun using a tunneling program called WTFast to connect to its server in Dallas, which skips the Comcast servers altogether, and now I am having no issues whatsoever. Unfortunately, I'll have to pay $6 a month to keep using it after the trial or could look into using a VPN to "bypass" Comcasts pitiful network.

Thank you for all your help and info!

Edited by bobbyk (12/27/16 11:17 PM)