Thanks for the report on the Marc.<br><br>I used to have a Linksys (I changed from cable to DSL about 4 months ago, and my DSL came with a Cisco 675 - which has NAT built in, so I no longer needed my Linksys) and didn't notice this problem with my Linksys at all - I wonder if it's a new feature in one of the newer bioses.<br><br>Ping Plotter does look at the IP that came in and decides that it's reached the destination based on the IP that is returned. This is the first time I've ever heard of a problem because of that. I'll dig into this a bit and see what it's going to take to change this behavior.<br><br>I'll definitely document this and add it to the FAQ and possibly the help files for the time being, however. I'll also check in with Linksys to see if they have anything to say on this topic. Interesting stuff.<br><br>I don't have any suggestions for you that you've not already tried - I'll keep you informed as I find out more - or do any work to fix this.<br><br>Again, thanks for the report!<br><br>