load sample set errors

Posted by: angusm

load sample set errors - 04/19/00 04:03 PM

I saved a sample set which covered about an hour on Win98SE. When I attempt to load it, I get an error:<br> Error Loading file: "C:\www.softlabna.com.pps".<br> List index out of bounds (19)<br>This repeated with a second sample from the same session.<br>After the error, PP behaves erratically when displaying the graphs - e.g. it will fill the window with repeated occurrences of the timeline for the target.<br><br>I reinstalled PP on another machine, (WinNT/SP5) and the error occurred again loading a saved sample of a trace to winfiles.com.<br><br>If you want, I can send the the save files.<br><br>Additional info April 20th: I think the problem only occurs when the destination address is unreachable - otherwise save and load seems to work OK<br>:<br>
Posted by: Pete Ness

Re: load sample set errors - 04/21/00 12:24 AM

I'm pretty sure I got this one nailed down (fixed) for beta 2 (due shortly). Thanks for the report - check it again in a couple days with beta 2.<br><br>
Posted by: angusm

Re: load sample set errors - 04/22/00 09:20 AM

Beta 3 allows the sample sets to load. They have a blank entry at hop 7 - presumably that is where there is bad data.<br><br>