Topic Options
#2740 - 09/18/15 12:03 AM MultiPing / PingPlotter integrated licence broken?
Clowe Offline

Hi,

I've been using a combined licence for MultiPing/PingPlotter standard that bundled them together (from the Nessoft days of old). I have since upgrade both licences a few times, but they seem to have become separate entities over time.

The problem I have now is that I cannot use the "Send data to PingPlotter" or "Trace in PingPlotter" right-click menu option in MultiPing any more without getting the following error message (same message for both options):
"PingPlotter Pro license required for multi-destination automation use."

This seems to have broken the last time I updated MultiPing (or it could have been PingPlotter - one or the other, whichever was last).

Both applications are otherwise working as normal. What can I do to get this useful feature back?

Regards,
Clowe.

Edited by Clowe (09/18/15 12:04 AM)

#2741 - 09/18/15 12:16 PM Re: MultiPing / PingPlotter integrated licence broken? [Re: Clowe]
Gary Offline
PingPlotter Staff

Hey Clowe,

Thanks for writing in.

We've recently received a few reports on this, and have uncovered a bug in the latest PingPlotter release that seems to be causing this issue. Our development team is aware of this, and looking into a potential fix for our next point release (which we're hoping to have out soon!).

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you happen to have any questions, or if there's anything else we can help out with - please let us know!

Best wishes,

-Gary

Search

Who's Online
0 registered (), 14 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod