Topic Options
#201 - 06/15/00 03:20 PM grid/scale?
schnaper Offline

Hi. Unless I've missed it in the instructions, I can't find a way to put a horizontal grid or scale on the graphs. The only way I've found to get the scale is to extrapolate from the small number in the upper left. That becomes more difficult if there are any large delays and the auto-sizing feature makes the average part of the data smaller. <br><br>It would be useful, and much more communicative when you send an image off to someone, if they could see the scale clearly.<br><br>I'd also like to second the suggestion made in a prior post of having a moving average plot.<br><br>This is a great tool. Thank you.<br><br>

#202 - 06/21/00 01:55 PM Re: grid/scale? [Re: schnaper]
Pete Ness Offline

Loc: Boise, Idaho
There's no way currently to have "scaling" lines on the grid. You *can*, if you need to, set your warning and error speeds to whatever you want - and this will color the graph differently for scaling.<br><br>BTW, when I have large delays, I'll often changed to a fixed scale on the graph. This makes the graph a lot more readable - although some of the samples will exceed the boundries of the graph.<br><br>

Search

Who's Online
0 registered (), 8 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod