I have some issues with gaming where I have consistent latency that makes it frustrating enough that I have kind of stopped playing in the past month or two, aside from seeing if it was still happening.

BUT, my pingplotter generally shows basically a perfect connection. Very stable unloaded. Some spiking when I do a bloat test, but QOS largely solves that issue on pingplotter.

I was told by a supervisor technician that it is likely my upload bandwidth getting taken by the neighborhood. I had 10mbps upload that I upgraded to ~40mbps, the line has a maximum bandwidth of ~110mbps (according to his tools).

Because of the size of area that is covering, I would assume the logic that there just inst the bandwidth for upload is accurate, but is there a way to see if his assessment is accurate using pingplotter or another tool?

He gave me an unrestricted account to test if my problems were resolved, but it feels the same.

At this point I feel like my only option is to not play multiplayer games, but am hoping to point the isp to something they can fix.

Pingplotter last 3 hours pingplotter

Edited by WACK (08/12/21 09:59 PM)