Topic Options
#2505 - 03/06/14 01:17 PM My ISP can only read 9sec of the 30h+ i recorded?
Rheawen Offline

Hello.. as the post said got several replyes from my internet service provider that they cant read more than 9 sec of the trace route i sent them.. is there anything wrong with the file and if so what am i doing wrong?

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/505755/www-30timmar-pp2.html

(file was to big to uppload directly here.. frown 741kb.)

#2506 - 03/06/14 05:20 PM Re: My ISP can only read 9sec of the 30h+ i recorded? [Re: Rheawen]
Gary Offline
PingPlotter Staff

Hi Rheawen,

I took a look at your .pp2 file, and everything *seems* to look just fine as far as I can see - all 30+ hours of data are visible on our end.

You may want to make sure your ISP has their timeline graphs turned on in PingPlotter, and have their "Samples to include" set to something higher than "10" (which would be about 9 seconds of data in your case here).

Just a side note - this is a very interesting .pp2 file! Lots of packet loss at hop 2 that seems to be carrying on through the entire route. Would you mind me asking what kind of performance problems you're experiencing that led you to start running PingPlotter in this scenario?

Let us know if you have any questions, or need any further help!

-Gary

#2507 - 03/06/14 11:50 PM Re: My ISP can only read 9sec of the 30h+ i recorded? [Re: Rheawen]
Rheawen Offline

Hello again. And thank you for the quick reply. I was pretty angry with my isp that they woudnt accept the file. they want atleast 2h of data. Gonna call them again and refere them to this post.

i have no problems with the speed they provide. But i play counterstrike global offensive and i keept get dissconected for a few seconds now and then. kinda ruining the experiance.

downlaods are fine.. for example i downloaded cs:go with a speed of 25mb/sec and i think thats pretty good.

Adding a pic of the speed test here. http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/505948/bredbandskollen-PNG.html

Thanks again. /Stefan

Search

Who's Online
0 registered (), 15 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod