Topic Options
#3689 - 05/23/20 06:35 PM At my last resort for Help
LeliaPau Offline

Hello guys.
During the current circumstances with quarantine, it is nearly impossible to get a qualified expert to give me some help. Tried contacting my ISP, they said, it is possible to book an engineer appointment after 2 full weeks... So yeah, trying new fields, to fix or at least diagnose the issue by myself.
I have massive packet loss across the board, tried changing the cables, checked network bandwidth, the best i can do with my experience in network related world... Have downloaded the pingplotter, only to see what was suspected, loads of packet loss across the board. I hope some one can spare me 5 minutes, and explain what i see here, what might be an issue, as i have missing hoops..
P.S. Internet seems to be slow 90% of the time, usually in the mornings i have 0 issues, and everything works as it should for a few hours at max, never in the evening though..

#3690 - 05/26/20 07:35 PM Re: At my last resort for Help [Re: LeliaPau]
Poe Offline
Pingman Tools Support

Hi LeliaPau,

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your internet connection. Being stuck at home and relying on the internet to stay connected and it not working well can be very frustrating.

We'd be happy to take a quick look at your data and give you our two cents if you want to a share page (File -> Share -> Create Share Page). You can paste it here in the forum or email it to us at support@pingman.com

We also have a new product called Sidekick which automatically scans your network, gathers data and helps you interpret the results so you know what to do next. It's very affordable at only $20.00 USD.

Let us know if there is anything else we can help with!

Thanks,

-Poe

Search

Who's Online
0 registered (), 8 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod