Topic Options
#413 - 01/26/01 03:45 AM Ver 2.2 Versus 2.03
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi,<br><br>I have a slight problem here. I'm running ping plotter ver 2.2 and ver 2.03. I've set the same alert for both version. But I realised that for ver 2.03, I don't have to right click on the hop to apply the alert and data is automatically written to the log file. But for ver 2.2, I need to right click and add monitor to apply the alert. Is there a way to apply the alert directly, as in to log all the data to the log file automatically when I first launch the program and trace to a website. Rather than to set the alert for every site I want to monitor<br><br>

#414 - 01/26/01 08:51 AM Re: Ver 2.2 Versus 2.03
Pete Ness Offline

Loc: Boise, Idaho
2.20 and 2.03 work almost exactly the same in alerts. I suspect if you're not having to add the alert to 2.03, that's because the alerts you care about have already been associated with the hops you trace to mostly. Because this is remembered and stored in your .INI file, these assoociations will happen automatically when you trace to a site. If you install 2.20 into the same directory as 2.03 (or copy your pingplotter.ini and alerts.ini files to your 2.20 directory), then you'll probably see these same sites associated with the alerts in 2.20 as well.<br><br>

Search

Who's Online
0 registered (), 10 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod