Topic Options
#3022 - 03/10/17 06:08 AM Save Customization of Browser View....
Clay Offline

Thank you for a stable and useful product!

I would like to have a view of Ping Summary that is customized. I have played with the ability to add/remove/resize columns, change the sort order and the like and can get the view to look the way I like. But, these only last as long as the browser session. Is there a way to save these?

Or, failing that, can it be that setting the column widths, which columns, sort order, etc on the PingPloter server would then be reflected in the next browser based session?

Thank you,
Clay

#3026 - 03/10/17 03:32 PM Re: Save Customization of Browser View.... [Re: Clay]
Gary Offline
PingPlotter Staff

Hey Clay,

Thanks for getting in touch!

PingPlotter *should* be saving your column preferences (which columns you have displayed, their order, and size) when you close and relaunch the program. We did a bit of testing here in our office today, and noticed some inconsistencies in the way column preferences would "stick" as well. We've got a ticket logged for this, and our team will be taking a look into it to see about a potential fix for a future release.

If you have any questions, please let us know!

Best wishes,

-Gary

#3033 - 03/14/17 12:59 PM Re: Save Customization of Browser View.... [Re: Gary]
Clay Offline

The desktop PlingPlotter Pro app will save columns, as you say, with some inconsistencies, but what I am talking about is when viewing from a browser.

#3039 - 03/23/17 05:41 AM Re: Save Customization of Browser View.... [Re: Gary]
Clay Offline

Any possibility this can be a feature request for the next version?

#3359 - 02/13/19 04:13 PM Re: Save Customization of Browser View.... [Re: Clay]
pinger858 Offline

Please add the ability to save customizations such as columns and sort order in the web interface. We have the pingplotter web interface displayed on a big TV in our NOC and I don't want to have to login to change the columns and sort order every-time the wall display pc is rebooted.

Search

Who's Online
0 registered (), 15 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod