Topic Options
#2833 - 05/01/16 07:34 PM Sorting columns on web interface not working with 5.0.7.1251
LesK Offline

I just upgraded to 5.0.7.1251 and I'm finding that the ability to sort on columns via the web interface is not working at all. I can right click on a column and there is an option for "Sort by X column" but it does nothing for any column that I try. I have tried it with both IE and Chrome with the same results, so I don't think it's a browser issue.

Also it is painful that it does not remember column widths and as a default it cuts off the text on most columns that you always have to re-size. Why not just make the widths match the biggest text in the column?

Thanks

#2834 - 05/02/16 02:44 PM Re: Sorting columns on web interface not working with 5.0.7.1251 [Re: LesK]
Phillip Offline
Pingman Staff

Loc: Boise, Idaho
Hey LesK,

Thanks for upgrading to PingPlotter 5!

Being that this is a brand new version, there is bound to be some bugs in the software that need to be fixed. You actually spotted two such bugs - and we are aware of them both (great catches!).

We are currently working to get these two issues fixed so we can get the updated version with those fixes out as soon as we can.

Thanks for reporting these two issues to us (we really appreciate it).

If you have any other questions, or come across any other errors or bugs, feel free to email us at any time at support@pingplotter.com.

Cheers!

-Phillip

#3400 - 05/09/19 02:32 AM Re: Sorting columns on web interface not working with 5.0.7.1251 [Re: LesK]
daniel5344 Offline

maybe the version of the software is not supporting the sorting columns or web interfaces.

Search

Who's Online
0 registered (), 15 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod