Topic Options
#1717 - 08/28/06 02:57 AM Bug? Displayed samples count
giltree Offline

Hi.

This looks like a possible bug in 2.00.0. When changing the time range displayed, the "Displayed samples" count doesn't update. It doesn't matter whether one uses right-click or ctrl+mousewheel.

#1718 - 08/28/06 10:33 AM Re: Bug? Displayed samples count [Re: giltree]
Pete Ness Offline

Loc: Boise, Idaho
We can't reproduce this problem here - everything seems to work fine.

Make sure your "Samples to Include" isn't set to "ALL" - if it's set to all, then you're always looking at all samples and "Displayed Samples" will always show "1 to X" where X equals the number of samples in memory. If you change that to something like 10, then you're telling MultiPing to zoom in on only 10 samples, and then it should work just fine.

If you're still having problems, please let us know any details about your MultiPing settings so we can try and duplicate it here.

- Pete

#1719 - 08/28/06 03:15 PM Re: Bug? Displayed samples count [Re: Pete Ness]
giltree Offline

Thanks Pete.

I'm feeling kind of embarrassed as I've obviously misinterpreted what it was intended to do. I'd assumed that "displayed samples" denoted the first and last samples in the currently displayed timeline graph window, so was expecting it to change as I scrolled or zoomed that pane. I now realise that it relates to the samples used as input to the upper (trace) graph. Apologies for the wild goose chase.

Gil

Search

Who's Online
0 registered (), 15 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod