Hello,
important things first:
I used Pingplotter on two machines, one PC and one Notebook. Both are connected to the modem (which has 4 LAN ports) via Lan cable. To track both IPv4 and IPv6 I used www.google.com as target (recommended by ISP Support). I found massive Packet loss (But this is not only to google, but to the whole internet). I'll attach 4 Pingplotter files (PC and Notebook: IPv4 and IPv6 to google.com in every combination)
Now i've got questions:
Most important: Where is the origin of the packet loss/my problem?
-Why does only my laptop trace IPv6 and whats happening at my PC?
-Why does IPv4 has so much packet loss in hop 1 while ipv6 has nothing?
(I'm from germany and the ISP gives each client IPv6 and one IPv4 shared between 10 clients, maybe thats important)
-Which Hop is my modem and where would the next hop be? (I guess 192.168.0.1 is my modem and the next hop goes to the first nod in the network, but is this in the basement of my hous (shared with mutliples apartments) where all internet cables from different apartments are merged together, or is this in the next building with a server?)

Unnecessary stuff but maybe interesting:
Ii've got trouble with my internet connection since I moved to my location in march.
I started to use Pingplotter some weeks ago and I send the results to the ISP. They didn't really look at my data and send a mechanics (after several calls) who couldn't find anything, because the problem didn't occur when he was here. It only occures sometimes, and i couldnt find out any correlation.

Thank you already in advance! I hope you can help me!

Attachments
IPV4_Notebook_www.google.com.pp2 (381 downloads)
IPV4_PC_www.google.com.pp2 (357 downloads)
IPV6_Notebook_www.google.com.pp2 (353 downloads)
IPV6_PC_www.google.de.pp2 (314 downloads)